Got a lot of stuff off of a guy I presume to be a SEAL today;
- Eagle Industries MLCS RRV w/custom open top magazine pouch (made out of an Eagle triple), 2x long pistol mag pouches, custom MOLLE backpanel (made out of drop leg panel sewn on) with a DG-LCS Hydration Pouch on it
- London Bridge Trading AOR1/Digi2 LBT-6094
- Eagle Industries Multipurpose Chest Rig (1000d)
- London Bridge Trading AOR1 M4 Chest Rig – must be an early manufacture before they started using AOR webbing
- DG-LCS Hydration Pouch – At least that is what I believe it is. I could swear I read they were designed by Crye and made by Eagle but who knows..
- This is a cool little pouch; its the radio and battery pouch off of an LBT-1961 that has been taken off and attached to a MOLLE pouch back. It is made out of 500D, and the mod looks semi-professionally done. Very cool!
- Tucked away in the tool pouch in the battery pouch was this little survival compass – never seen it before, its made by Brunton, but is pretty cool. Has some brass wire on the outside and a bobby pin on the inside – I imagine for improvised fish hook.
- AOR1 Pouches – the M4 pouches were ripped off a rig and attached to MOLLE as well.
- One of those old MLCS Buttpacks however the previous user took the MOLLE straps off and attached 1.5 inch webbing so it could be used as a pack – very cool!
There was quite a bit of other stuff in the lot as well including a Paraclete HPC, more MLCS and LBT pouches, and a DBT FAPC but those arent terribly interesting.